Translate

Monday, December 19, 2011

Questions about Ecuador

Christmas is almost upon us and another year has nearly gone by. It has been a busy year at Retiring In Ecuador.  I am already looking and planning for 2012.  It has been an interesting year with many changes and opportunities to talk to interesting folks.  Today I leave you with my TOP 5 read posts for 2011, and with a list of questions that I hope to get answered more accurately.  Please post or write me at dandy855@yahoo.com with your answers or comments.

The TOP 5 Posts for 2011


The Questions About Ecuador I would like answered before 2011 is finished..

  1. What market or vendor have you bought coffee beans from?  At what price?
  2. Cocoa beans? What price?
  3. Anyone have satellite internet through Direct TV?
  4. What is the #1 thing you don't like about Ecuador?
  5. What is the #1 thing you love about Ecuador?
  6. Have you witnessed crime?
  7. How difficult is it to obtain your drivers license?  Have you experienced this?
  8. Does your locale need English teachers (paid positions?)
  9. Do you feel safe in your area of Ecuador?
  10. What is your questions or concerns?
Please post your questions and comments.  I would love to hear from you.
Do you have any other questions about Ecuador that you were wondering about?  Email me directly and I would be happy to answer them.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to our RSS feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner