Translate

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How To Live In Ecuador

I wanted to make mention of anyone who was interested in purchasing my eBook How To Live In Ecuador, that it was now available through Amazon.com.  The good folks at Amazon approved to sell my eBook in the Kindle format for $9.99.  You can follow the link here to view the preview pages they show you of the book.

Folks you can't go wrong with that kind of price to arm yourself with first hand experience that will save you tons of money.

Purchase now with the safety of Amazon and get your Kindle edition now or buy the eBook format off my website with the security of PAYPAL.

I want to personally thank each and every one of you who have already purchased my eBook How To Live In Ecuador.

I would love to hear some feedback on what you think of my eBook.  Please post your comments or questions. Come on don't be shy!

Saludos,

Dave
Retiring In Ecuador
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to our RSS feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner