Translate

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Manta Supermaxi

SuperMaxiWhen we were in Manta in December 2010,  I compiled a large list of what grocery items cost at that time.  If you did not see that post, here is the link to it. For those who are not familiar with the name, it is a large supermarket chain in Ecuador.
Supermaxi is modern and relatively expensive.  It is not for the bargain shopper as the prices are comparable to items found in the States.

As a special treat for my readers, I have now included my exclusive list for you to download.

I believe that this is one of the most extensive lists made available that I have seen.  I will be updating this list again to have a comparison on what the current prices will be at Supermaxi now.  When we were there in July 2011, I would say at a quick glance of products in the store that there has been an average of 10% increase in goods.

Ecuador is not immune to the rise in global food prices of 2011.  If you have current prices you would like to share please add your comment I would love to hear from you.

Download the Supermaxi price list.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to our RSS feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner