Translate

Friday, July 22, 2011

Home Completed


Our home in Ecudador is now completed. We will be doing some landscaping next week while we are still here. We are quite happy on how things have turned out. There is some "quircky" things such as gaps under the doors and windows that have partial cauking around them. Why this happens is a mystery to me, and has no rhyme or reason.

Some of the things that we take for granted back home is not a requirement in another country such as Ecuador.
Most of all we find that the architect we used has done an excellent job in turning our drawings into reality. I have serveral things that I am going to post on my blog in the next while. I am gathering some information and content that I will be using at a later date..so please subscribe so you don't miss anything.

In the meantime over the next couple of weeks while we are still here, we will be busy doing some landscaping and visiting the area learning and exploring so we can pass the information on through my blog.

I am always happy to hear from you so if you have any questions please feel free to post or email me.

Hasta luego...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to our RSS feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner