Translate

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Back to Ecuador


My wife and I are planning a trip back to Ecuador in July. Our home is now complete and we will be going down to finalise the construction of our home. I will be taking tons of photos and some video for content on my blog Retiring in Ecuador. You don't want to miss all the new updates of our home as well as what is happening with the Mirador San Jose Development Project. If you have any questions please email me at dandy855@yahoo.com don't be shy. I am happy to answer any of your questions you might have. Please subscribe to my newsletter or RSS feed as this is the best way to assure that you did not miss any articles.
What do you want to see on Retiring in Ecuador? Please post your comments. I appreciate any feedback that you have.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Subscribe to our RSS feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner